Monday, January 25, 2010

Why Does My Tummy Stay Bloated Bloated Tummy Looks Like I'm Pregnant Lower Abdominal Pain And I Have To Pee A Lot What Is It?

Bloated tummy looks like i'm pregnant lower abdominal pain and i have to pee a lot what is it? - why does my tummy stay bloated

I realized last week when I insisted that my stomach would hurt. not much, makes me want to scream or cry, but I felt very bad. I never noticed before, and brushed at first think it might, because he pressed on her belly. It was after my time was always irregular, and this time it only took 5 days. I realized my belly swollen and I noticed that I went the bathroom more than usual. I have not once, but I went several times a day and sometimes I went there and then 10 minutes later, go back and re-Pee. I was afraid that I was pregnant, but I have no symptoms, in addition to pee and I believe that those who, if I suffer from pressure on my belly. think I'm pregnant, but if I my stomach is not just sweet, hard stomach. I just finished this week, and I'm 18 and students in the school, then maybe something to do and you stressed? Have to stay up longer and sleep all day, or almost everything. I woke uPy dinner at 5 or 6 and then eat again in about 2 or 3 clock ... had something to do with it? I really do not know what it is or if it is something to be feared or not ... Help please?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You try to go to the doctor. or simply buy pregnancy test. His enlarged abdomen and shorter are the signs of pregnancy. Have you hurt your breasts to begin? Did you change your breasts look bigger? More frequent urination could be an infection cogens. As you already know that Probally would not touch without protection, but sure you heard it enough in order to not go in, insist. Sleep deprivation can cause many problems, and try to sleep more. Fewer hours of sleep do Oyu worst in its final phase. Believe me when I go early to my last best thing to do is go to bed and have a good filling brreakfeast relax and be with her. Read this page to see if you have more signs of pregnancy: http://pregnancy.about.com/od/signssympt have ...

I hpoe that helps. However, if a pregnancy test positive go to the doctor when you go negative to the doctor. I do not think that you are pregnant, but again, I'm not a doctor. Good luck. Any other questions send a message like: Dancefever11772@yahoo.com

Post a Comment