Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Plus Size Maternity Bathing Suits What Should Plus Size Women Wear For A Bathing Suit?

What should plus size women wear for a bathing suit? - plus size maternity bathing suits

I am seventeen years old, and I am twelve years old. Also I notice the very light brown hair. I'm afraid to go swimming and usually every summer wear shorts and basketball court on the beach and everything. What women wear ultra-curves for the pool? I do not want to see more sloppy and fat! I could never find swimsuits that are made in my size! I'm young, do not try to bring a bathing suit maternity fashion. Frankly, it must recommend another seventeen years, however, a size 4 What can I use? I do not feel comfortable showing my belly, because it is thick and the people around me are very critical. What should I do?

I know that black color is slim, but with pale skin, black I wear? That makes me would make even paler!

4 comments:

plusstyle said...

Try a tankinki style that has a halter top and either a brief bottom or a cute skirt. Look for a cute print or your fav color.http://www.alwaysforme.com/junior-plus-size-swim-suit.html

If you want more tummy control look for something like this cute mini swimdress from AlwaysForMe.com.http://www.alwaysforme.com/plussizeswim3.html

Amee said...

I am 17 and size 13 with curves Enitra packages as you.

From experience I have learned that not tankinis with our body type - swimwear only tells us in two, and it is not flattering. The swimsuit that actually works, it's a costume piece. It is his body is covered, so you're not sure where your curves during both impressive.

I suspect you have a big loser to keep the "girls" in the sense of bringing to a rope in one piece - halter, believe it or not, the "girls" with support.

As for color, try purple, green and blue, or any kind of pattern that repeats all of Nice. As an animal print, which was my last year in a swimsuit.

In a bathing suit Macy's - which has a pricetag on them, but bathing suits are high quality and value of every dollar.

Good luck and do not worry - you'll look great!

Mz. Thang said...

Her waist is more curves here! I'm bent to, so I know how they feel or Daylight Saving Time. If you think you are too old looking Peices, and then use a tankini. That's what I always wear and reviews. Or you can wear a tankini top and shorts in the background. Hope this helps

L ☮ V E said...

Embrace your curves girl! Who cares if your not a size 4?
Wear one piece or a tankini cute. I do not think you should wear black, even if they are bent. only for the color reflects the sun is hot, I think you should pright great prints and colors like pink or red or yellow to use. Simply a swimsuit that is comfortable and not about what others think of you might think. I am sure that the size bathing suits are cute, find one!

Post a Comment