Thursday, January 7, 2010

Small Country House Plans How To Start A Small Guest House In Jamaica?

How to start a small Guest House in Jamaica? - small country house plans

So I spend about 60 percent of my time in Jamaica, I am getting over my first baby, I think, buy the design for one or two years in Jamaica Property for a small house and start searching Tourism .. Since some rooms, big nothing, which for the traveler to relax and enjoy the country ...
Is it difficult, what I need, you need a license to all sorts of information, it would be great. Now try to start working on my business plan ..

Thank you very much ..

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

If you spend much time there, you need to learn more about the opportunities to know here and in any event, even if it is serious, and then to local authorities and related documents that will guide the choice of whether you . Another when you can purchase a property, want to go to a larger area at one end will be reserved after the pub and letting only his knowledge and his friends, and grow through word of mouth.

jamaicab... said...

The Jamaican economy is bad and getting bad press, is difficult. I was there in June, the granting of the season, but many small hotels and resorts and B & B were released from B / C is not worth the cost to remain open and there for a few people. I am always looking to train stations and the like, so it is hard to sell. If you do an excellent job of marketing your website, where you will be able to remain calm, but it will be difficult. I and many others thought the same person about starting a business, but hard to do A and BI feel bad. There is very little work for the people to the people and leave them there, that the money they already difficult enough.

Post a Comment