Thursday, January 21, 2010

Small Motorcycle Helmets Where Can I Get A Small Motorcycle Helmet, Not Full Face, That Is DOT Approved?

Where can I get a small motorcycle helmet, not full face, that is DOT approved? - small motorcycle helmets

I ride a cruiser and tried to buy a small town as a "peak" is known, which is approved by the DOT, too. Most of a small headset that I was still trying to be comprehensive. I bought one from the Internet "Skid helmet, but it is too thick. I want a small town is thinner than DOT approved. Where can I find / buy?

4 comments:

lepninja said...

http://www.motorcyclegiftshop.com/motorc ...

FastFred Ruddock said...

DOT has not conducted any tests or approval of the hulls. The manufacturer certifies that the helmet meets DOT standards. You can buy "DOT" sticker, if all you want is to avoid trouble with the men. I ride without a helmet, even in countries that need them personally.

Mad Scientist Matt said...

Do not buy a helmet online! You need to test the ability to ensure that it is a good fit on the head. My advice is to look at motorcycle dealers and shops local computer.

mott the hoople said...

If you have a knitted cap is assumed large and bulky. or simply do what he says and quickly earned a helmet sticker for the desired item. My point is, every time you come by bicycle, with or without a helmet, you run the risk of bruising of the melon.

Post a Comment