Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Can I Fix My Straightener My LG EnV Touch Inside Screen Is Black When I Open It And It Happened Today. How Can I Fix It & Did It Break?

My LG enV touch inside screen is black when i open it and it happened today. How can I fix it & did it break? - where can i fix my straightener

There are some lines are at the top are barely noticeable lost. I use the text this morning, and then put it in my pocket and went somewhere for an hour, shaken but itdodnt preserved. I'll be a couple and took the battery. Any response?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happens to touch with my friends at around. We need to hit Verizon and they said it was a pressure crack and was not covered by the warranty. It is the cradle of $ 50 to replace the phone. You can determine whether a print can crack a line somewhere on the screen, where it appears that there be a crack or a scratch, but it is difficult to see. Although the glass does not break the screen will tell you that Verizon always your fault when the screen broke for a reason other than an electrical problem.

Anonymous said...

Its broken. I had the same thing happened to me. Back to the store and try to replace them. ENV touch many errors and problems with them. Good luck

Post a Comment