Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hack Activate Office 2003 How Can I Activate My Iphone Without Having To Sign A Contact Or Get The Data Plan?

How can i activate my iphone without having to sign a contact or get the data plan? - hack activate office 2003

I bought a used iPhone 2G ... I had no idea you had to activate it and subscribe via iTunes and all that .. Is there a way to activate without having to do it, because I want to use pre-paid so that all programs, hacks, there is no evidence that use measures when possible, or for details on using or

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

headache... said...

That sounds safe, legal.

chinkyde... said...

Jailbreak with QuickPwn.
http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/74278878 ...
Scroll down through the post before the start message
Click on a link depends on Mac or Windows Quickpwn Quickpwn which operating system you are.
Then open the program and we will do all the work for you, just follow the instructions on the screen.

Post a Comment