Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gall Bladder Surgery More Condition_symptoms Is Chest Tightness Common After Gall Bladder Surgery?

Is chest tightness common after gall bladder surgery? - gall bladder surgery more condition_symptoms

He underwent surgery of the gall bladder, last Tuesday (today a week before) and my chest is a little tight. Kinds of things in his throat.

I find myself very much cleared his throat. But more tightness in the chest.

The anesthesia?

Who knows if this is often after surgery or surgery of the gall bladder?

2 comments:

saved_by... said...

I did not have this problem after my operation the gallbladder ... sounds like something happened. You can check with the doctor to be on the safe side.

Maria said...

I had this problem. If you are under anesthesia and endotracheal intubation can cause sore throat. It is the time from colds and other. This could be your problem.

Post a Comment