Saturday, February 13, 2010

Utena Itsuka Kakumeisareru Monogatari Download Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Either Translated Game Roms Or Japanese Emulators And Roms?

Does anyone know where I can find either translated game roms or Japanese emulators and roms? - utena itsuka kakumeisareru monogatari download

The game is up, I am in search of "Shoujo Kakumei Utena - Itsuka Kakumei-sareru Monogatari" or "Revolutionary Girl Utena - The Tale of the Revolution Day" four for the Japanese Sega Saturn. It seemed funny, and I want to play, but I have no idea where to even start roms have translated or, failing that, emulators and roms Japanese. I have read and understand Japanese, so no problem. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you for your time.

1 comments:

omi said...

I regret that I do not know if it translated into a version, but I can point you in the right direction ...

Go here:
http://www.romhacking.net/trans/

This is an excellent starting point for interested people in research, design, or simply to talk about pirated roms (translations, etc..) If you do not find what you want, then maybe leave a message on their forum or a chat with someone on IRC.

A brief note can and can not be ignored in a message to more experienced users. However, a final method is to send to the burning of requests for patches of the translation from the outset.

Simply go to the interview or the board, behind for a while and see who is available, the cat

Post a Comment