Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kanya Japanese Translation How Should I Know If He's Interested In Me?

How should I know if he's interested in me? - kanya japanese translation

It is this kind in our schools is not known to be very dense, mayabang and relaxed. Of course, because we are at a more prestigious school. 2 girls are very popular, but not to 2 seems to care.

As for me, know that they are me, because I was a little kid, always smiling, talking, Japanese, easy and enjoyable for all.

Then, one day after class, ibigay cell inutusan # nya ko sa Kanya Ko. I asked him why XA D TAPOS nkasagot AGAD. parang nag-p ng Dahil ISIP.

Dahil mayabang Xa, xa magsalita right. He says what he wants. Thus, SA Ganite canteen, I borrowed something from a man who sits next to him TAPOS napansin Ko is with me. Bigla said: "I will marry you." Kasi ang bait mo-bottom ". Trip long on, but I have to payl there is something about it.

If we are in the class, parang nakatingin saken XA. Kahit s Aq mapalingon Kanya nakatitig Parin.

He mentioned a few girls but ***** pag-Sakin, mabait XA. pgkinakausap ko NKA-smile. Chaka 2mingin s nhihiya Prang made available.

What do you think?

1 comments:

Robinmp said...

I think I'm Turning Japanese, I think I'm Turning Japanese I really think:)

Post a Comment