Monday, February 15, 2010

Movie Prices London Ontario Where Can I Find A Shop With A Wide Selection Of PS3 GAMES AND BLU-RAYS With Good Prices In Central London?

Where can I find a shop with a wide selection of PS3 GAMES AND BLU-RAYS with good prices in Central London? - movie prices london ontario

Hello, I'm in London for the umpteenth time since February 12 to February 14. I'm with two friends and one of them is the first time, so I'm not from London. Too many things to do and so little time!
Anyway, I'm looking PS3 games and Blu-ray for one low price. Know a good deal with a wide selection of games and Blu-rays, and (with reasonable prices and used book!).
I come from Italy and they usually buy games and comics from Play.com (no postage) or Amazon.co.uk (), in collaboration with S & H fee.
I do not need the Italian songs for games and movies, as "English only" is not a problem. I'm not a region free BD player, so I can not buy, unfortunately, a region or C-shares, only the region B (Europe,Region, B).


Thank you.

1 comments:

man29066... said...

www.amazon.co.uk trouble with physical stores have the best range and prices

Post a Comment