Sunday, December 13, 2009

Flash Too Bright For Babies Would It Be A Good Idea To Go To A Concert During My Pregnancy?

Would it be a good idea to go to a concert during my pregnancy? - flash too bright for babies

Trans-Siberian Orchestra is here the 22nd November. My mother-in-law took effect. I really want to go ... but also for all those who have never been ... is usually very strong ... with flashing lights everywhere ... and tons of smoke. At that time I was 25 weeks ... and as much as I love you TSO ... I do not want the unborn child out of fear of shaking the baby to startle. I do not know whether it was safe to go with the noise and smoke. What do you think?

5 comments:

kindra19... said...

It would be nice. I think the baby is sleeping more often. Arent also sounds very likely to have a baby. When the noise is against blood and fluids to fight ... lol. I think you should not go ... LCuK Good

kindra19... said...

It would be nice. I think the baby is sleeping more often. Arent also sounds very likely to have a baby. When the noise is against blood and fluids to fight ... lol. I think you should not go ... LCuK Good

CateG said...

The smoke could affect more than if you werent pregnant, would (you may cough or feel a bit sick), but I think I caught the baby (mine, after he survived loud in my stomach on the music, I have 2 children and I am very happy, healthy pregnant with my 3.). The main problem with concerts and other events during the pregnancy, the risk to people (if you hit something, or pushing).
It's great that we get well with her mother-in-law
Congratulations on the pregnancy

meme1210... said...

No second hand smoke is worse for you and your baby ... I do not think the noise is really such a big deal, but the smoke is good.

Also, if you are very busy at risk, beaten in the stomach, much higher. Especially when it is loud and people are excited and begin to dance and jump.

shaely's mama said...

In the 5 months and I am firmly convinced that pregnant women much more than what people think, they can do, can be achieved when Preggo.
I went to a concert by the PIC is not given, since I'm pregnant and only stayed in the back and my own opinion, and there is no reason to believe that this will have no problems.
The only sure thing I would say is that you near the exit because the concert was, with all the smoke and people were very hot there and began to experience dizziness and nausea, and everything had to stay outside. ill, but the whole time.
I say go and have fun

Post a Comment